How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
More and more people are taking advantage of the benefits of apple cider vinegar for weight loss. And this dietary supplement helps burn fat stored in the body as well as considerably reducing weight. Given the success apple cider vinegar diets have achieved, more and more nutritionists recommend adding this to your diet. In this oneHOWTO article we tell you how to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss and how to use its properties to burn calories.
Properties of apple cider vinegar for weight loss
It is believed that the component of apple cider vinegar responsible for weight loss is acetic acid which can help burn stored body fat as well as acting as a powerful natural fat-burner. Although the effect is not miraculous, it is true that it is an ideal supplement for people who are dieting and practicing sport in order to lose weight.
The benefits of apple cider vinegar for weight loss are as follows:
- It helps dissolve fats which are stored in our body. This is due to the fact that it makes sugars in food penetrate in muscles instead of adipose cells, which are in charge of storing fats.
- It acts as a body purifier helping to detoxify the body.
- The acid also has a strong diuretic power so that we can eliminate toxins through urine and eliminate fluid retention and cellulite.
- It is a great appetite suppressant. Thanks to the acidity in apple cider vinegar, you'll be less hungry when you get to your main meals.
Besides the listed benefits of apple cider vinegar to you lose weight, it also has other beneficial properties for the overall health of our body; in this oneHOWTO article we tell you about the general benefits of apple cider vinegar.
Use apple cider vinegar in your diet
To take advantage of these benefits, it is important that you use apple cider vinegar daily and include it as an essential part of your diet. You are advised to take around two teaspoonfuls (or 1 tablespoon) of this supplement at lunch and dinnertime. There are 3 ways to consume it:
- Dissolved in a glass of water. Before each meal, add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water, stir it and drink it before eating. This vinegar is very acidic so it is recommended that you start the first day with only 1 teaspoon and see how your body reacts; if all goes well, you can now expand your dose to 2 teaspoons. If you cannot stand the taste of this drink, you can add a little honey, stevia or sweetener to taste more bearable.
- As a dressing for your meals. Another way to incorporate this ingredient to your diet; if you usually eat salad, add two teaspoons of vinegar to it to take advantage of these benefits. You can also add it to vegetable dishes like spinach, cauliflower, green beans and so on. The trick is to add 2 teaspoons for two main meals to take advantage of its slimming properties.
- Apple cider vinegar capsules. Due to the great success of this natural remedy for weight loss, health food stores have made capsules containing this component and that you can take as indicated on the packaging.
The first thing we at oneHOWTO want to point out is that apple cider vinegar is not a miracle cure; the two teaspoons daily will have no effect if you don't have a balanced diet and practice exercise. Note that this vinegar acts as a complement to your weight loss plan and will help you lose weight gradually.
It is important that if you choose to take apple cider vinegar directly, you dissolve it in a glass of water; otherwise it could damage the esophagus due to the acid content.
This same acid may also impair your tooth enamel, so it is recommended that you brush your teeth NO later than 30 minutes after you have consumed the vinegar, as it is impregnated in your mouth and could harm your teeth.
Apple cider vinegar to reduce cellulite
It can also function as a home remedy to fight cellulite, through daily ingestion and through applying it directly to your body. In this oneHOWTO article we tell you how to use apple cider vinegar to fight cellulite.Why? Because it helps to destroy the excess fat that creates this dreaded skin issue because, among its qualities, it has a powerful anti-fat property that is indicated to destroy it and get rid of toxins from the body too.
In addition to being able to lose weight with apple cider vinegar, this ingredient is also optimal for reducing cellulite.
The way to take advantage of the benefits of apple cider vinegar for cellulite and fat reduction is to add it to your diet. You can do it as we have already mentioned above, that is, by dressing your salads or taking it directly but you can also use it topically. Applying vinegar on the body, you get a much more immediate effect and, therefore, the results are visible in less time.
Topical use of apple cider vinegar
If you choose to apply vinegar directly on your body, the best way to do it is to mix it with your massage cream, your moisturizer or the oils you usually apply on your skin. You will have to mix it well so that the ingredients are perfectly blended and, twice a day, apply it to the area where more cellulite usually accumulates.
Apply a circular massage by pressing lightly to allow the product to penetrate the deep layers of the skin and to activate circulation too. But to really reduce cellulite you will need to accompany this treatment with the frequent practice of physical exercise, both cardiovascular and strength, to be able to dilute the fat, tone your body and stylize your figure.
In addition, at oneHOWTO we also recommend that you drink 2 liters of water every day to promote body cleansing, reduce fluid retention and, therefore, minimize the presence of orange peel on your body. Eating a healthy diet is also essential to prevent cellulite from forming again. In this article we discover the best foods to lose weight that you can include in your diet.
This article is merely informative, oneHOWTO does not have the authority to prescribe any medical treatments or create a diagnosis. We invite you to visit your doctor if you have any type of condition or pain.
If you want to read similar articles to How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss, we recommend you visit our Family health category.
- Preferably choose organic apple cider vinegar
- People who suffer from diabetes should not use apple cider vinegar to lose weight due to the fact that it can lower blood sugar levels. Pregnant and breas-feeding women should also refrain from using this product.