How to Lose Weight with Cinnamon Tea
Cinnamon is one of the most commonly used spices to add flavor and to decorate many dessert recipes, but did you know that it is also a perfect complement for slimming more quickly? This great benefit is mainly due to its ability to speed up metabolism and to reduce blood glucose, which allows us to put an end to all of that unwanted fat that it is stored in some areas of the body and lose those pounds that do not allow us to look as we would like. Read the following article from OneHowTo about How to lose weight with cinnamon tea and it is a natural way to reduce volume and feel much more comfortable with your figure.
Properties of cinnamon to lose weight
Cinnamon is a spice that besides acting as an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, turns out to be excellent for helping to lose weight and you can lose those extra pounds of that hard to rid fat exclusively through a low calorie diet and strenuous exercise program. Takes note of what the slimming properties of cinnamon and you will see that it is a good natural complement with which you can accelerate the reduction of your measures:
- It is considered a thermogenic product, because it favors the increase of body temperature and an acceleration of the metabolism. This translates into faster fat burning and, consequently, a greater weight loss in less time.
- It helps regulate the level of glucose in the blood, so its use is suitable for people with diabetes. This is the same property that also makes it a perfect ally to lose weight. And that reduces the levels of blood sugar, cinnamon favors fewer insulin in the body and therefore, the body fat deposits far less thereby achieving weight loss more easily.
- It is beneficial to the health of the digestive system, it favors the dissolution of food during the process of digestion, regulates intestinal transit, prevents the formation of gas and bloating or abdominal bloating.
- Reduce high levels of bad cholesterol and triglycerides blood, which favors the cardiovascular system and prevents the formation of clots. On the other hand, it increases levels of good cholesterol.
- It stimulates and promotes the functioning of the kidneys helping eliminate retained liquids and cumulative causes of swelling and heaviness in certain areas of the body.
Cinnamon and honey tea for weight loss
Although consumption can incorporate cinnamon in your diet in very different ways, the best option to lose weight and define the silhouette is by grasping as an infusion because then you make sure that all its properties remain intact and are not reduced when mixed with other foods.
One of the recipes that is raging for lose weight with cinnamon tea is that which also includes some honey, because this is one of the best natural supplements that accelerates the loss of kilos and causes the body to burn stored fat more quickly, in the next article you can see more about Using honey to lose weight. Notes the following recipe and prepare your own tea cinnamon and honey at home.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small spoonful of honey. It is important that honey is organic, which can be found in specialty stores selling natural products.
- 1 cup water
- Bring water to be heated in the fire in a pot or saucepan.
- Wait until the water is very hot but not boiling. At that point, add the teaspoon of honey and cinnamon.
- Remove both ingredients well with a spoon to integrate.
- Preparation: let it stand for about 10 minutes.
- After this time, remove from heat and pour tea cinnamon and honey in a cup or glass.
To make your slimming action as effective as possible, it is best to take a cup of cinnamon tea when you awake before taking any other food or drink, i.e., fasting, and another cup at night before going to sleep. It is important not to overdo consumption and to respect these doses to avoid possible side effects.
And remember that no miraculous method exists that rapidly makes you drop the weight, so it will be essential that the cinnamon tea is part of a happy reduced calorie diet and regular physical activity completely adapted to you. If in doubt, consult a professional nutritionist and follow all instructions.
Contraindications for cinnamon tea
Although cinnamon tea is a product with multiple benefits as we have seen, it is important to first learn in which cases consumption is completely discouraged in order not to endanger the health of the body. Now, we detail all groups of people that should not lose weight with cinnamon tea and, conversely, they must seek other methods or alternative treatments:
- Pregnant women, who are trying to become pregnant or who are breast-feeding.
- People with irritable bowel syndrome or Crohn's disease.
- Those taking anticoagulant medications.
- Patients with liver or kidney disease.
- Patients with heart disease.
- Diabetics should first consult with your doctor if eating cinnamon is good for them.
This article is merely informative, oneHOWTO does not have the authority to prescribe any medical treatments or create a diagnosis. We invite you to visit your doctor if you have any type of condition or pain.
If you want to read similar articles to How to Lose Weight with Cinnamon Tea, we recommend you visit our Family health category.